Pluris is retained frequently for securities litigation matters. Our clients, which include large banks, hedge funds, public and private companies, and individuals, are represented by some of the top law firms in the United States. We provide research, analysis, and expert reports for disputes involving:
- Restricted securities, including shares that have not been registered as promised and/or where restrictions were not lifted in a timely manner
- Complex securities and structured products, including Auction Rate Securities
- Options, warrants, or other derivatives
- Bankruptcy claims
- Distressed debt
- Shares in privately held companies
- Alternative asset managers and management companies
As a result of our significant experience with the litigation support process over many years, Pluris professionals are well-versed in rules of evidence, the most common types of expert reports, the differences between the research and documentation needs in a trial versus a regular valuation project, and the do’s and don’ts of litigation support.
To discuss our qualifications for your sensitive matter, please call us at 212.248.4500. To see a list of representative matters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.