Pluris is seeking Associates and Senior Associates with 2-3 years of portfolio valuation experience, specifically with expertise in private equity, structured products, and/or derivatives. Finance majors preferred. All candidates must have working experience with Bloomberg and Excel modeling; FactSet experience a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Successful, on-time completion of valuation deliverables on tight deadlines, including daily deliverables.
- Assisting the portfolio valuation Manager in applying and improving valuation models.
- Performing research on illiquid securities trading data from the secondary markets.
- Credit analysis, yield curve analysis (across multiple credit markets), illiquidity spread analysis, credit default derivative analysis.
- Assisting the portfolio valuation Manager in managing client relationships.
Interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.